sábado, 23 de abril de 2011

MIX IT UP

1. L'WREN SCOTT hat; 2. BY MALENE BIRGER Oleri silk-trimmed linen tank; 3. ROBERTA FREYMANN necklace; 4. MIU MIU Leather turn-lock wallet; 5. CLEMENS EN AUGUST Heavy cotton skinny pants; 6. GILES & BROTHER Cortina 10-karat gold-plated leather cuff; 7. MARC JACOBS Python-trimmed suede ballerina flats

I'm in a mood for simple and cute today! Hope you enjoy it! 
I really should spend less time here, but I just can't! I post all things that come to my mind, I just can't help it. But I know I shouldn't, cause my blog can become a little boring, and I have so much to focus on! Anyway, I'm just telling you that probably these amount of posts will decrease. Hope you continue to come here and make this little space what it is. Thank you all,
Yumi

P.S. I also want to say that my english is not that good, so if you see something that seems really strange and you don't understand, please tell me and I will  fix it.

1 comentário: