quarta-feira, 4 de maio de 2011

Taylor Tomasi Hill






Taylor Tomasi is the style and accessory director for US Marie Claire magazine and has become a style icon, describing her style as "clothing camaleon". She really have some really good and original outfits, don't you think?

Taylor Tomasi é directora de estilo e acessórios na revista Marie Claire nos Estados Unidos e tem vindo a tornar-se num ícone da moda, descrevendo o seu estilo como "camaleónico". Ela tem uns outfits muito originais, não acham?

4 comentários:

  1. She certainly loves Balenciaga... :) Really like her. So beautiful and stylish.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good morning! I've left a couple of awards for you on my blog today. I hope you will be happy to accept them. Here's a link to the post http://fashionedbylove.blogspot.com/2011/05/awards-and-7-things-about-me.html

    Have a wonderful day!
    x

    ResponderEliminar
  3. OH my gosh - she is about the coolest I have ever seen- I adore it.
    Followed your stunning blog - would love it if you come and see me sometimes -
    hopefully you'll love what I do and follow me too ♡
    A xox

    ResponderEliminar